As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, our team wants to reassure you that your health and safety are a priority! We are committed to keeping our patients and staff safe during this pandemic while continuing to provide quality and exceptional care.
At this time, we are open for in-office visits within limited hours as well as telehealth appointments.
Stay safe and healthy and continue your PT treatment at home with Teletherapy!
We are happy to now offer virtual appointments through Doxy.me, a HIPAA compliant telehealth platform. We hope that by offering video appointments it will lower your exposure and chances of coming in contact with individuals who may have COVID-19.
Please call us at (703)884-7084 if you have any questions or you are interested in scheduling an appointment either in the office or via Telehealth.
Stay On Top of Your Game!
Are you practicing responsible social distancing or are you quarantined and cannot come into the clinic for your physical therapy? Do you have questions about your injury, symptoms or action plan? Do you need guidance or clarification to perform or progress your home program or to prevent loss of improvement?
While RehabMMA remains open to treat in-person with limited hours, we are now offering Telehealth services to our patients that cannot or should not leave home to come in to an office. Telehealth is a type of remote connection using a phone or computer where you can interact live with your physical therapist. Your therapist will contact you with the information needed to connect via a HIPAA compliant link to our telehealth platform.
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, Medicare and many commercial insurers are now allowing and even encouraging various types of telehealth visits for their members and beneficiaries. Many are reducing/waiving patient cost-shares to facilitate your continued care. Note: As a courtesy we will verify PT benefits for our patients. However, we recommend you contact your insurance for your PT benefits.
Benefits of a Telehealth Treatment Session:
- Reduce your risk of exposure to illness and maintain physical distancing
- Discussion of/screening of aches, pains or symptoms and determine the appropriate plan of action
- Guidance toward self-driven pain modification strategies
- Guided prescriptive exercises to maintain or progress home programs
- Guided strength and balance training
- Ergonomic assessment and training to ensure that your environment is conducive to your health
- Reduce burdens on primary care physician offices, urgent cares and hospitals during this critical time for musculoskeletal issues